Flat washers are disc-shaped fasteners that increase a bearing surface when used with bolts and nuts. This increased surface area helps to distribute pressure more broadly, preventing the fastener from damaging the surface of the fastened material. Flat washers are available in a wide range of sizes, materials, and finishes and are used in virtually every industrial context that utilizes fasteners.
Order Flat Washers, Trim Washers, & More from EPCODo you need a distributor for your fasteners and industrial products? At EPCO, we supply washers and other fasteners to farmers, factories, resellers, and more. Contact us to learn how we can be your one-stop distributor for all your fastener and industrial supply needs.
NARROW YOUR RESULTS
Flat Washers at EPCOAt EPCO, we distribute US and metric flat washers in a wide range of sizes, thicknesses, materials, and finishes. With fast order turnaround, bulk ordering options, and competitive pricing, EPCO can get you the flat washers you need for your application.
Our selection of flat washers includes a wide range of material options, each offering unique strength and corrosion resistance properties. Not sure which materials would best serve your application? Contact us, and our knowledgeable staff will help you find the best flat washers for your job.
Aluminum, Brass, & More Flat Washer Material Options
- Nylon Washers: Plastic flat washers for applications requiring a non-metallic washer
- Neoprene Washers: A synthetic rubber flat washer
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Washers: Excellent strength and corrosion resistance
- Aluminum Washers: Lightweight with excellent corrosion resistance
- Brass Washers: Excellent corrosion resistance with a gold color
- Grade 8 Steel Washers: Excellent strength for heavy-duty applications
- Grade 9 Steel Washers: Even higher strength than Grade 8 steel and ideal for heavy-duty applications
- Class 10.9 Steel Washers: Heat-treated carbon steel
Finish Options for Steel Flat Washers
- Plain Finish
- Black Oxide
- Clear, Silver, & Yellow Zinc Coating
At EPCO, we've been providing commercial, industrial, and private customers with fasteners and industrial supplies for over 40 years. As a trusted distributor located in Northern Indiana, we work hard to build long-term relationships with our customers. We learn about their unique industrial requirements and product needs so that we can provide the best products possible for each unique application. We also offer custom value-added services to help you save time and money, improve efficiency, and reduce inventory costs. Our custom services include:
Northern Indiana's Distributor for Flat Washers & Other Industrial Supplies
- Bin-stocking programs
- Kitting services for resellers
- Vendor-managed inventory (VMI)
- Discount pricing options